Friday, March 13, 2009

February 2009

Hi friends and family. I am finally updating our blog for the month of February. We had a fun filled busy month!!! I hope you enjoy the pictures. Much love and blessings to you all.





In these two pictures Kassidy, Ellie and Josh are busy making their valentines. It is fun being able to do fun crafts with them!



We had our friends over to make Valentines cookies!!! Lots of frosting...lots of sprinkles!



We had a very special Valentine's Day. For the past three years we have all gathered at my mom and dad's house for dinner. They spoil us as they make a delicious meal and we have a romantic candle light dinner. They also share a devotion and prayer with us. It has become one of our favorite traditions. This year we brought the kids and they had their special dinner and dessert first and went to bed early so the adults could have a quiet dinner. We also spent the day up in Palmer Lake and went to their winter festival. They had free ice skating on Palmer Lake, a bonfire, hot dogs and hot chocolate. We have come to love our fun outtings in Palmer Lake!


Nana and the girls. So much love!


Josh and Ellie aka "The Twins"



Mommy, Daddy and Kassidy ice skating. Kass loved it. I went ahead and went out with my boots. They didn't have my size left and I took that as a clear answer from God that I shouldn't be ice skating! (for those who forgot I broke my wrist last year ice skating)



Nana and Papa loving life with the grandkids.



We thank God every day for our two beautiful girls.



Nathan and I are still so in love!!!!


The girls all got matching outfits for Valentine's day from Nana and Papa. Don't worry Josh you won't be the only boy for long. Noah is coming in May!



Kassidy turned 4 this month. Wow! Where did the time go? She had a High School Musical birthday party with her friends.



Here she is with her pinata.



Kassidy and her best friend Baylie are probably HSM's biggest fans. They are too cute!


For Kassidy's birthday many of her aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc. got her a gift card to Mollycoddles where Kassidy got to go adopt a baby doll. She had so much fun and now loves her baby and takes everywhere. Here she is giving her baby a check up with the nurse. It was very cute to watch Kassidy light up as she went through the whole process.



Here is Kassidy and her baby doll. She named her Kelsey.


Some highlights not pictured....Ellie moved into a big bed this month. She is doing great and the girls are loving their new bunkbeds. I (Michelle) got to go backpacking/snowshoeing with my dad and some friends to a hut in the mountains. It was beautiful and I loved the time I got to spend with my dad. Kassidy is signed up to go to preschool in the fall. She can hardly wait...I am not quite ready but I know God will prepare my heart.
Thanks for taking the time to catch up with us. I will post another blog for March soon. We are doing well and are so thankful to be having a very healthy winter. God is so good.

No comments: